Quectel EG95 is a series of LTE category 4 module optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications. Adopting 3GPP Rel. 11 LTE technology, it delivers 150Mbit/s downlink and 50Mbit/s uplink data rates.
EG95 is fallback pin-to-pin compatible with Quectel UMTS/HSPA+ UG95, UG96 and Cat.M1/Cat.NB1 BG96 modules. This makes it backward-compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks, ensuring that it can easily migrate from 2G/3G to 4G networks.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows XP, Windows 7/8/10, Linux, Android) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M and IoT applications such as industrial router, industrial PDA, rugged tablet PC, video surveillance, digital signage, and so on.
● LTE category 4 module optimized for M2M and IoT applications
● Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
● Compact SMT form factor ideal for size-constrained applications with extended operation temperature range
● Embedded power management unit (PMU) featuring ultra-low deep-sleep current consumption
● Simple migration from 2G/3G to 4G with a flexible and scalable platform