Quectel EC25 Mini PCIe is a series of LTE category 4 module adopting standard PCI Express® MiniCard form factor (Mini PCIe). It is optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications, and delivers 150Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink data rates.
EC25 Mini PCIe contains 5 variants: EC25-J Mini PCIe, EC25-E Mini PCIe, EC25-AU Mini PCIe, EC25-V Mini PCIe and EC25-A Mini PCIe. This makes it backward-compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks, ensuring that it can be connected even in remote areas devoid of 4G or 3G coverage.
EC25 Mini PCIe supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen8C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS). The integrated GNSS greatly simplifies product design, and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, Android/eCall) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such as industrial router, industrial PDA, rugged tablet PC, video surveillance and digital signage.
● LTE category 4 module optimized for broadband IoT applications
● Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
● Standard PCI Express® MiniCard form factor (Mini PCIe) ideal for manufacturers to easily integrate wireless connectivity into their devices
● MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
● Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
* Under development